Stuart is highly skilled in the property management and tourism industries, holding over 20 years’ experience in the field. His experience includes being the youngest Licensee in NSW at a hotel in Orange as well as overseeing two award winning Holiday Parks in the Port Stephens area. Stuart began his career in Tea Gardens at the Boathouse Resort before transitioning into a marketing, maintenance and more specifically sales role for RSLlifecare. Whilst Stuart enjoyed this role, the drive for a family-owned business led him to purchase a local agency rent role and became the Principal of a brand new Ray White office servicing Tea Gardens Hawks Nest and surrounding areas.
Under Stuart's professional management, Ray White Tea Gardens has had remarkable success, achieving over 350 sales in the past six years and curating an extensive list of satisfied vendors and purchasers. Since merging his business with Tea Gardens Real Estate in November 2020, Stuart has formed a friendly and knowledgeable team with the ability to relate to clientele and provide excellent customer service and outstanding results for vendors, purchasers, landlords, tenants and guests.
To Stuart, nothing is more important than building relationships and fostering a sense of loyalty with all his clientele. His diligence, drive and knowledge of the sales process ensures that all prospective vendors and purchasers are treated with respect and given as much information as possible so that they can make the most informed decisions. A dynamic personality with a genuine approach, his relaxed nature turns brief introductions into long-lasting connections, securing future sales and rental listings.
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021 - Top 10 Regional Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2021 - Top 5 Regional Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Regional Principals Settled Commission - No. 4
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016/2017 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 6 And 1 earlier award