Stunning waterviews from every level
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Number 6 of 2 Port Stephens Street is a luxury townhouse situated in a prime position on the waterfront and commands uninterrupted views up, down and across the beautiful Myall River. On entry enjoy high ceilings and beautiful windows allowing a natural light filled environment with the lower level consisting of:-
• Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. One bedroom flows to a north facing landscaped courtyard which is thriving with an abundance of both sun loving and shade plants, the second bedroom is complete with views over the pool.
• Large sitting room which could easily be converted to an office, gym or formal lounge area, complete with sliding door access to the courtyard
• A large bathroom with shower, toilet and bath tub
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer, plus a walk-in storage room
• Internal access to the double lock up garage
Level Two features:
• Spacious living and dining area with stunning blackbutt flooring
• Stylish kitchen with granite bench tops, polyurethane cupboards and stainless steel Smeg appliances
• Master bedroom which opens to its own private balcony with continuing waterviews down to the heart of Tea Gardens, featuring walk-in and built-in robes plus a spa en-suite with separate shower and granite vanity with recessed basin
• Separate guest bathroom / powder room
Other features of the townhouse include air-conditioning, an on-site Security System and beautiful views over the sparkling pool and maintained gardens.
Offering a peaceful lifestyle a few minutes walk to the heart of the waterfront, cafe's, fine dining restaurants and shopping this townhouse is located in Tea Gardens, an easy 2 hour drive from Sydney.
A townhouse in this complex would be a perfect investment to add peace and calmness to a busy lifestyle. Great as a forever home or this townhouse would also be well suited to holiday rentals when not in use by the owner.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.