Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Rare opportunity to purchase a stunning acreage close to Port Stephens Waterways
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
This amazing property is situated in a tightly held area of Port Stephens, offering the best of both worlds. Having given its current owners many long years of enjoyment and memories, their situation has changed and "Mile O'Pines" is officially on the market.
32 acres, mostly cleared or previously cleared with some undergrowth, this property offers:-
* 4 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
* 5 fully fenced paddocks with 3 dams
* Open fireplace, timber floors, ceiling fans, 2 x rev cycle air conditioners, 9 foot ceilings
* Massive outdoor entertaining area with swim spa
* Front and back undercover verandahs offering an extension of the already extensive living spaces
* Port Stephens waterways outlook adjoining Pig Station Creek
* Large Kids cubby house with its own custom built deck
* Large 4 bay machinery shed with power, shower and toilet
* Fire system installed around the residence
* Massive barn size chook shed with power.
* 3 water tanks holding approx 60,000 litres
* Some animals, stock and farm machinery may be negotiated in the sale.
Situated a short 2 minute drive to an easy boat ramp and the sandy beach of Pindimar, 6 nautical kilometres to Soldiers Point Marina and Nelson Bay, 10 minutes to Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest, patrolled surf beaches, golf course, shopping centre, medical facilities, award winning restaurants and the beautiful Myall River. This property is only 40 minutes to the large Newcastle airport and 2 hours to Hornsby. Escape suburbia and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle with many modern amenities. Inspections strictly by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
13 ha / 32 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.